Christmas Baby Video 40% Discount (Voucher)

Christmas Baby Video 40% Discount (Voucher)

171.00

You have made a wonderful decision to create a priceless family keepsake. Making a baby video are a great way to capture all the your little bub's precious moments and creating one with Proud Daddy Moments ensures that you will have a memory that you can relive in perfect clarity for years to come.

This Christmas we are giving a special 40% discount voucher that you or your family or friend can use anytime. This voucher is one of the most wonderful gifts you can give to your family or dear friend.

Hurry, there are only 10 vouchers available due to demand.

* Buying this voucher represents paying for the deposit (30%) of the discounted price of $570 for the Baby video to be created. The remaining 70% will be payable in 2 installments (30% to lock in the videography date, and 40% before the delivery of the video and video album).

**Vouchers are valid for 1 year only. If it is not redeemed, only 50% of the voucher's value will be refunded.

Quantity:
Buy Voucher

Have a look at an example of our Baby video: